Friday 21 February 2014

New website, new start.

Hey everyone~!
Welcome to our new and humble website!
I'm currently into vintage right now, so do blame me for the flying birds background (hehe). I've been busy for quite a while but I'm back for good this time, so no more false hope! I mean, we did make a new website, did we?

We will also announce our releases and all via our Facebook page, so please don't forget to like it if you want the group's latest news as well. We currently don't have a Twitter account and I don't think I will make one since it's such a hassle (no offense to people who got a Twitter though).

I've been talking to Yukina25 and we're currently working on the last two chapters of Princess Nightmare, so you can expect a release soon!

As for our dear main project Crash!, I've seen that a group has - let's say - attempted to pick up these series. And I think the reason why, is because they don't possess the raws (but I do kekekeke). I'm currently scanning the chapters right now, so we should be done with the latest chapter in 2 weeks ;D

Anyways, thank you all for your support and hope you guys are anticipating our "comeback".

-lOovelysunShine

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back guys! *-*
    I'm very happy to read this post~
    Enjoy your work ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you guys still alive? are you gonna release soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you guys still translating crash??

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's 1 year alrd.hope you'll be able to come back guys! thank you always for the scanslation!! *sends cookies*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you'll comeback soon and continue Crash.

    I just hope Yui and Rei won't end up together. I'm a Rei x Hana fan!

    And thank you for your hardwork. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been 2 years! But, I know that we're all busy with our lives. Thank you for all that you have done for us.

    ReplyDelete